Enjoy Realty and South College Heights
Enjoy Realty is proud to represent buyers and sellers in the South College Heights subdivision of Fort Collins.
Why should buyers consider South College Heights?
1. Location-wise, you can say it's 'close to everything' and actually mean it
2. Market values have been very steady compared to the rest of FTC
3. O'dea Elementary and the SCCA pool, which is fantastic
4. Once considered 'starter home' territory, values grew tremendously during the economic upturn
5. Walking distance to Whole Foods and the upcoming revamped King Soopers complex at College and Drake
6. Maxline brewery is a favorite with the 'locals' as well as the rest of FTC
7. Mid-century builds mean lots of brick ranches and layouts that serve as a blank slate for those looking to renovate a home
8. For college fans, you might be able to live on a street named after your favorite university.
Other Featured Neighborhoods
Mountain Shadows, Greeley
South College Heights
South Meadowlark Heights
Table Mesa, Boulder
Is your neighborhood missing?
Let us know why you think it should be featured!